Monday, March 18, 2013

Prayer at Noonday

Cross: If anyone is in Christ s/he is a new creation; the old has passed away, behold the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:17 18

Invitatory: Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever.

Cruciform: I lift up my eyes to the hills; *
from where is my help to come?
My help comes from the Lord, *
the maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

or the following

From the rising of the sun to its setting my Name shall be
great among the nations, and in every place incense shall be
offered to my Name, and a pure offering; for my Name shall be great among the nations, says the Lord of Hosts. Malachi 1:11

Weeks: Your word is a lantern to my feet *
and a light upon my path.
I am sworn and I am determined *
to keep your righteous judgments. Psalm 119:105-106

Dismissary: Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever.

Cross: Our Father, who art in heaven… Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment